Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We are currently seeking a motivated, dependable, team oriented individual to join our team in the position of District Manager for our Indiana market. Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry, in a diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The District Manager has responsibility for th performance and achievement of all objectives for the branches within the district while adhering to corporate policies and procedures. The District Manager, through effective leadership and participation, will enhance branch profitability, growth, & controlSome of the essential responsibilities are as follows:
1.Optimize Team Talents by providing leadership and coaching to individuals by:
2. Manage all district activities to ensure overall profitability of district while adhering to corporate and regulatory policies and procedures by:
- Establishing clear goals that tie to the vision and mission of the business.
- Documenting and completing performance management duties on time.
- Conducting one-on-one progress and coaching sessions with each team member on a regular basis.
- Managing team member performance issues in a timely manner and adhering to employment policies.
- Participating in manager training opportunities and apply learned behaviors.
3. Business Development Growth of Receivables resulting in growth for the District
- Anticipate and act on the needs of both customers and team members within their district. Propose effective solutions to the Vice President and execute a resolution for all parties in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are followed in regards to compliance with state/federal laws through supervision visits in the District.
- Deliver various monthly, quarterly and annual reports to executive management. Train, coach and take corrective measures to ensure branches within district are meeting set objectives in regards to growth.
- Partner with HR to ensure structure within district and branch offices' talent represents a healthy organizational culture.
- Maintain proactive relationship with internal audit team, investigate their findings and recommendations and ensure branch is making corrections as needed.
4. Quality Control of Delinquency
- Manage clear message to managers outlining expectations for growth
- Cultivates relationships in district with regular branch visits to deliver consistent message, resolve conflict, present rewards and recognition.
- Proactively engage in communications and coaching sessions with their team to ensure they are developing and maintaining relationships.
5. Responsible for overall district operating earnings by:
- Accurately set goals for branches regarding delinquency reduction and controlled charge off.
- Manage credit quality within each branch to reduce risk of excess delinquency.
- Review branch results and trends and develop strategy with branch manager to achieve business results within each branch.
- Review and analyze branch sales and productivity and take immediate action if actual results are not meeting targets.
- Coach branch manager to effectively manage team productivity
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management preferred along with 5-8 years of experience in the consumer lending industry in a managerial level role and/or combination thereof.
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
industry, along with experience leading and managing a group of people across various locations
- 5-8 years experience in consumer lending
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to delegate, motivate, and accomplish predetermined goals
- Maintain state insurance license
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Word and Excel)
- This position involves significant travel
Education/Experience-BS/BA in a related field with 5-8 years experience in the consumer lending industry; or an equivalent combination thereof.
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.