SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
To oversee operations of 13 store units throughout North Carolina (9) and South Carolina (4). To lead a District team to the achievement of sales and profit goals by providing the world’s best customer service and delivering operational excellence. To source, select, coach, and develop a high performance team, which can deliver the annual business plan while identifying regional specific growth opportunities. Must drive in-store execution through leadership of the General Managers.
• Ensures stores are in compliance with HoneyBaked standards. Reviews store environments to ensure excellence in the areas of customer service, product quality and cleanliness/food safety.
• Assists stores in executing holiday planning initiatives.
• Assesses and Develops talent Manages development planning process for Managers and
• Develops a high performance management team through selection, training, coaching and performance management. Conducts performance appraisals on General Managers. Builds a strong bench of talent through succession planning.
• Oversees development of all store staff. Builds commitment in others and creates “a great place to work for great people.” Sets clear expectations and holds teams accountable for delivering results.
• Communicates and supports the values of the organization.
• Evaluates daily operations, reviews and analyzes store reports, and makes recommendations on how to improve productivity, effectiveness and profitability.
• Effectively manages ham/turkey inventory levels, monitors delivery changes and reviews quarterly ham/turkey orders.
• Analyzes and shares competitive strategies and develops a plan for implementation.
• Researches the marketplace to identify Alternate Distribution opportunities.
• Partners with Supply Chain team to ensure proper distribution of products.
• Manages cold storage facilities during the holiday and partners with Supply Chain team for inventory movement and tracking.
• Leads the planning and forecasting for District.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 3-5 years of experience in multi-unit management.
• Demonstrated record of excellent customer service, sales building, and quality/safety standards.
• Demonstrated experience selecting, coaching and developing high performing teams.
• Extensive understanding of P&L statements, budgeting and controllable costs.
• Ability to delegate and follow-up
• Ability to translate strategic into practical initiatives and actions
• Effective interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field strongly preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
• Possesses a valid driver's license in the state of residence and maintains a good driving record.
• Maintains a specified minimum level of automobile insurance coverage and provide proof of same.
The HoneyBaked Ham Company - 19 months ago