At MarketStar, our energized employees are building brands every day and contributing to more than $10 billion in revenue for our clients. Working with prominent companies such as HP, Microsoft Cisco, Intel, Whirlpool, APC and Sony, we’re providing superior sales and marketing solutions. If you’re looking to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
MarketStar currently has an opportunity for a District Manager who will be responsible for the management of MarketStar’s program representing a major telecom brand and driving sales at retail stores.
• Manage all location activities in assigned stores
• Responsible for complete program execution through directing, controlling, and supervising sales representatives in assigned stores
• Ensure that all sales representatives are fully trained on products and programs and given the necessary tools to maintain quantity and quality of work
• Provide feedback to sales representatives on sales techniques by observing them on sales presentations. Provide training as necessary
• Complete required sales reports, call reports, and related documents promptly and accurately
• Establish strong working relationships with appropriate vendor and client personnel
• Assume responsibility for the planning, development, and implementation of effective sales and marketing programs for the assigned stores
• Keep MarketStar Senior Management informed of activities and progress toward established objectives
• Coordinate with management and with other sales areas to ensure consistency in promotional activities
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business management or closely related business field is preferred
• Four or more years professional level sales experience, preference will be given for experience in the telecom industry
• Three or more years supervisory experience required
• Understanding of sales forecasting, programs, promotions and related marketing techniques
• Experience in developing and carrying out business plans and commission-based sales plans
• Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Able to interact at all levels of business
• Able to manage and coordinate projects
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
MarketStar - 9 months ago
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...