– Northern CA / Arizona
As a District manager, you will be responsible for the management and leadership of multiple Godiva Chocolatier Boutiques; overseeing and driving daily sales performance; maintain service and operational standards; supervising, coaching, counseling and training staff on sales program; ensuring adequate staffing; providing superior customer service; maintaining store facilities; ensuring safety and security for guests and staff; and other similar duties pertaining to the management of multiple boutiques.
The District Manager provides direction and leadership to multiple Godiva Chocolatier Boutiques; drives sales & profitability; provides exemplary guest service, ensures visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; recruits, staffs, coaches and develops store management teams and sales associates as a part of our succession plan; meets or exceeds divisional and store sales and profitability goals and establishes relationships within the local business community with the focus of gift giving of Godiva products. Traveling within district to conduct store visits to ensure company standards are being met. Effectively communicates the district’s strategy, mission, focus and goals with staff. Builds team spirit and morale by actively seeking & publishing innovative ideas to improve sales, store operations, training and employee morale. Actively and routinely recognizes and rewards good performance at all employee levels within the District. Performs other duties as directed by the Regional Director and the Corporate Offices.
- 5-7 years; multi-location management experience with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales and drive change
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
- Recruitment and retention of top talent
- Creating positive work environments for employees
- Willingness to travel
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
- Competitive pay with bonus potential
- Comprehensive health plan: medical, dental, vision
- 401k / savings plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Discount
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully :
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
Godiva Chocolatier Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard