Oversees the day-to-day operations of a retail store group to achieve targeted productivity, sales and profitability. District Manager must be able to perform duties of all store personnel.
Major Qualifications: (include but are not limited to):
- Ensures highest standard of customer service in stores.
- Training, developing, and evaluating Store Managers is primary focus.
- Field based position, requires 80% travel to stores in region.
- Actively recruit for all levels of management in your district for future open positions.
- Assists operations to ensure standards are met and maintained regarding merchandise presentations, customer service, store safety, cleanliness, shrinkage and operating cost controls.
- Communicates daily with Director of Stores, as well as corporate departments, regarding issues such as merchandise distribution, advertising, compensation, etc.
- Monitors merchandise of a retail store group to ensure effective inventory and merchandise management.
- Ability to independently analyze store operations, on all levels, and recommend changes necessary to challenge company goals and objectives
- Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 4-7 years retail management experience.
- 2-4 years of multi-store supervision.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English required.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proper telephone etiquette
Steve Madden, Ltd. - 9 months ago
Steve Madden is about fashion-forward product and great people. We are proud of our talented, diverse workforce. Our employees are...