District Manager (Tinton Falls, NJ)
Richman Property Services, Inc., a rapidly expanding national residential property management company, is currently seeking a hands-on, exceptional and highly motivated District Manager to oversee 3 of our communities in Tinton Falls, New Jersey. The district includes 300+ residential apartments and a new lease-up property, (senior, market-rate, mixed income and affordable housing).
The District Manager will have a proven track record in a residential property management position and will work closely with the Vice President, the corporate office as well as with the Property Managers within their district.
The District manager will oversee all aspects of management of the sites and will be responsible for implementing comprehensive business plans, initiatives, and strategies that promote the optimum achievement of operational, financial and overall performance of the properties.
As a District Manager the responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Managing the full day-to-day operations of the properties while fostering a positive community environment for our residents and professional work place for our employees
* Meeting budget objectives by maximizing gross rent and minimizing vacant and delinquent rent loss
* Performing market and product analysis
* Supervising the leasing of units and leasing them his/herself
* Hiring, training, coaching, disciplining and terminating (when applicable) staff in accordance with company guidelines and policies
* Ensuring timely completion and execution of recertification in compliance with all applicable regulations.
* Conducting regular inspections of properties and ensure routine maintenance is completed
* Bi-weekly payroll reporting
* Completing monthly and quarterly reporting as required
* Handling complaints from residents and ensuring to make follow-up calls if necessary
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who can handle multiple priorities with efficiency and accuracy. The will also possess the following:
* Residential Property Management experience with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
* Experience with market-rate, mixed income and affordable housing preferred
* Knowledge and experience with LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credit) preferred
* Working knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
* CPM designation a plus
* Multi-site property management and lease-up experience helpful
* Ability to self manage and prioritize
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Budgeting and marketing plan experience
* Exceptional interpersonal skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Organized, detailed and thorough
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Knowledge of basic accounting concepts, AP and AR
* Ability to handle matters of confidential and sensitive nature
* Computer literate – proficient in MS Office; OneSite and PayChex knowledge and experience a plus
* Valid driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), paid time off and bonus potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity with one of the top property management organizations in the country, we’d like to hear from you!
The Richman Group of Companies - 16 months ago