LOCATION: ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
# of Openings: 1
Total Safety , the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for an experienced Manager to oversee a Service Center operations, provide leadership and technical support to Service Center associates, and develop and promote plans for increased sales. The Manager will ensure effective customer communication is maintained in order to define and schedule Shop and Field Services to the customer, and ensure Shop and Field Services work is performed in accordance with both customer and company requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the daily operating issues, keeping them in line with Total Safety culture and requirements for both short and long term success/growth.
- Provide the leadership and management needed to develop the Service Center Associates into a cohesive team, working together to achieve both Service Center & Corporate long-term goals.
- Plan and direct production/repair activities and establish production priorities for instruments in keeping with customer demand, effective operations, and cost factors. Develop and implement repair methods and procedures to improve workflow and improve rental repair quality. Identifies needs and submits purchase requests for equipment and materials to sustain Shop and Field Services.
- Determine and define equipment resources needed and ensure personnel qualifications are maintained to provide quality services to the customer on Shop and Field services projects and assure operational capability is maintained at all times.
- Manage the receiving, shipping, and processing of all products and materials. Ensure all materials are properly stored and placed into inventory as required to support Shop and Field operations.
- Support the technical aspects of selling Total Safety products and services to all customers and potential customers.
- Become an active participant in area community affairs and professional organizations that will enhance networking abilities, personal knowledge of local business opportunities/knowledge, and increase the visibility of Total Safety.
- Coordinate with Human Resources the future staffing requirements of the Service Center in order to maximize customer service and sales while keeping in balance with budget and profitability goals.
- Maintain branch office finances, keeping them in line with corporate expectations. This includes: petty cash reconciliations, cash sales deposits, checking account transactions and balancing.
- Responsible for assurance that GP levels are maintained. Any deviations from exceptions will be reported in the weekly report to Regional Manager along with causes/solutions for the deviations.
- Prepare, submit and manage budgets/forecasts for the branch office, along with a report of any plan variance.
- Customer Service duties including pricing inquiries and providing accurate information to customers, processing orders, and communicating with Outside Sales Representatives for customer follow-up.
- Associates degree or higher in related field preferred; experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Progressive related experience in petrochemical and/or refinery operations or industrial safety equipment industry. Supervisory experience with an understanding of human relations, training, performance evaluation and heath and safety. Demonstrates leadership and the ability to coordinate resources to achieve maximum profitability, efficiency and utilization.
- Current drivers license from state of residence, and valid proof of vehicle insurance. Must possess good driving record and be insurable by Total Safety US, Inc. insurance providers for vehicle insurance while driving company truck.
- Ability to effectively interact with and develop and maintain strong rapport and credibility with senior management in company and client organizations.
- Excellent written, presentational, and oral communication skills. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to speak Spanish, or other second language considered a plus. Ability to prepare accurate, effective, complete and easily understood written communications and reports.
- Ability to read and interpret technical procedures, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate commitment to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, an unwavering commitment to safety and health and other company policies and procedures. Must possess high ethical standards demonstrated by their approach to business.
- Must understand and effectively manage key financial issues that impact operations functions and the business. Experience with budget preparation and cost control.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and other data base software. Ability to quickly learn new software applications utilized by company.
- Proficiency in the care and use of all site specific, facility and customer required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). Trained in Respiratory Protection and fully certified to wear respiratory breathing equipment (Fit Tested) as required.
How to Apply:
- Salary is commensurate with experience;
- M edical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis;
- B asic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance;
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available;
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching;
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan.
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 2 years ago