Responsible for the physical and financial performance of all fire protection inspection, testing, and maintenance personnel and processes in the assigned region. Provide direction and leadership to obtain market share increase, improved profitability, and improve customer & employee satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work with Account Managers to focus and drive sales efforts
• Assist with the development and review of service estimates and assist in closing opportunities
• Provide operational and technical support to field and customers
• Coordinate manpower to execute work throughout region
• Assist with solving personnel issues
• Assist with solving operational issues with clients
• Logistical support to include vehicle levels, needed tools and equipment
• Set and maintain operational standards and guidelines
• Ensure that company policies and safety procedures are followed
• Focus the efforts of operational groups
• Assist with identifying and developing future leaders and key personnel
• Assist with recruiting, identifying. developing and maintaining a stable workforce
• Developing financial forecasts and budgets
• Driving revenue and profit growth in region
• Project management
• Work with accounting and support staff to drive billings, collections and cash flow.
• Coordinating training and state licensing efforts
Experience in fire protection systems inspection, testing and maintenance preferably in industrial settings. Knowledge of management principles, understanding of costing and sales methodologies for service, ability to understand and drive P&L performance, ability to grow customer satisfaction and relationships, demonstrated ability to drive productivity, demonstrated ability to recognize and capitalize on opportunities, and demonstrated ability to build a cohesive and loyal team.
Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, computer knowledge, time management, CRM (salesforce preferred) experience, ability to interpert customer needs, ability to understand service requirements and codes, ability to read and understand contract documents, ability to teach and train others.
Bachelor Degree preferred, fire protection licenses or certifications preferred.
Total Safety U.S., Inc. - 17 months ago