A family owned and operated industry leader is seeking a District Manager to work in our East Tennessee Market.
We are looking for energetic, passionate employees who consistently excel when challenged with new responsibilities. We want District Managers who lead by example and enjoy developing a team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with convenience store, retail or strong multi unit district management experience.
We are located in the beautiful Knoxville, TN area where you will enjoy lower than average cost of living, close proximity to the Smoky Mountains and great school districts. It's a great time to consider relocation .
As District Manager, you will own the sales and operation of 8-10 retail locations. You will build, train, and develop a team of store managers that will manage day to day store operations while providing a consistently superior customer experience. You will be accountable for results in your district. Managers are expected to analyze their business, identify and correct areas of improvement, and develop detailed business plans to grow the business.
- Consistently high energy presenting a friendly attitude to employees and customers.
- Serve as a role model to all employees in and outside of stores.
- Primary focus will always be on the customer’s needs.
- Must have a customer-centric mentality; every customer deserves a great experience.
- Proven ability to establish a talent pool, assess potential candidates, and develop a strong bench.
- Build and train a successful, service oriented manager team able to deliver results along with the best possible customer experience.
- Develop and inspire employees to be passionate about their job and diligently work toward their future.
- Communicate high level company objectives and help your team to understand how the company strategy fits into their day to day operations.
- Ability to clearly set expectations with employees and track results.
- Create a very organized and process oriented atmosphere.
- Discipline to optimize results by efficient expense spending and thorough planning.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function within payroll, loss prevention, and controllable expenses in order to maximize district performance and profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven leadership background in working environment
- Multi-unit or departmental level leadership
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Relocation Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Free Will Preparation Services
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing