ERVICE. INTEGRITY. DETERMINATION. ENTHUSIASM.
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products, and services both online and in more than 1,000 retail locations nationwide. In partnership with Fortune 200 channel partners and wireless carriers, the company delivers high-value products and services from the leading wireless carriers. Together with our knowledgeable team of on-site wireless professionals, we help consumers connect and communicate every day.
Wireless Advocates operate retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partners: Costco Wholesale, Staples, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NAX). Wireless Advocates is proud of its relationships with partners in building successful wireless operations within their stores. Our private label sales kiosks integrate effortlessly into the retail environments, delivering customers with a great experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads and assists store managers in maximizing positive results in the area of company change and growth through ongoing, proactive, and effective downward communication.
- Fosters and environment of open and upward communication with all staff to insure positive employee morale, effective conflict resolution, and upward flow of creative ideas for the benefit of the company and its employees.
- Attains District financial goals by directing store managers in their efforts and execution of individual store financial goals and company sales initiatives.
- Develops and leads Store Managers and store personnel to be proactive in new business development, sales process execution, customer service, cost control, and their ability to properly analyze and take corrective measures in all areas.
- Teaches, leads, and coaches Store Managers to increase their effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity through continually improving the following areas:
- Time Management
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Leadership Development
- Sales Analysis
- Problem-solving Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Store Operations and Preparation - Achieves all operational objectives for the District and individual store personnel, ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures by all personnel.
- Customer Service - Ensures excellent execution by Store Managers and store personnel of the company's minimum accepted standards of internal and external customer service.
- Marketing and Merchandising - Executes all company merchandising and marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution, and accurate and timely performance feedback.
- Loss Prevention - Ensures the effective maintenance and protection of company assets, including physical structures, inventory, personnel, and all financial assets.
- Self Development - Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills as a professional businessperson, manager, and leader.
- 1+ years of prior successful Distrct Sales Manager experience, preferably in consumer electronics.
- Wireless communications product knowledge.
- Effective communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Must demonstrate prior success in employee development, participation in problem-solving, and relationship building with customers.
- High level of ambition.
- Willingness to travel a significant amount of time.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated leadership by example in a changing environment.
- Objective and interpersonal facilitation and coaching skills.
- Willingness to uphold company policies and procedures.
've Got You Covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage 401(k) with company match Company Paid Commuter Program Paid Holidays
Background Investigation and Drug Screen
This position is covered by company drug screen and alcohol policy. Applicants are subject to pre-employment drug screen testing and background investigation.
Wireless Advocates, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer as well as a drug and alcohol free work environment.
Wireless Advocates, LLC - 20 months ago