It's all about trendy fashion accessories at great prices, creativity and enthusiasm - it's all about beeline! For over 20 years, beeline Group has lived its vision by offering beautiful, fashionable accessories for everyone at reasonable prices.
The District Manager (DM) is fully responsible for the operational and sales management within the Concessions business in the Boston District. (37 locations)
The key tasks lie in the Management & Controlling of the P&L, securing the Sales Operations, securing the Visual Merchandising and Supply Chain standard as well as Human Resource Management of the Sales Operations team. The DM strives to achieve the district sales goals through optimized sales & partner management including the planning and agreement of new (minor) POS with the Partners and the relevant beeline competencies.
• Sales and Partner Management - Development and continuous optimization of sales and action plans. Maintaining flourishing relationships with our Concessions partners
• P & L Management/Controlling - Commercial management of the operational district including cost control and optimization
• Sales/Operations - Optimization of our points of sale regarding assortment range and layout, profitability and visual merchandising
• Human Resources Management - Recruitment, management, training and development of service personnel (Merchandisers)
• A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related work experience.
• 6 - 10 years of retail (fashion) experience
• 3-5 years of multi-unit retail management experience with 8-10 direct reports
• Multi-unit management experience required
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
Are you ready to take on responsibility and to grow with us? If so, apply now and shape the future with us. Discover the beeline way!
We offer an attractive compensation package (Salary, benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO, Employee discount and more).
Equal Opportunity Employer