Th yssenKrupp Elevator (TKE), a subsidiary of international conglomerate ThyssenKrupp AG, is an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and service of elevators, escalators and moving sidewalks. The TKE Americas business unit employs over 12,000 people with an annual revenue in excess of $2 billion dollars.
The North District of ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas Southwest Region, based in Dallas , TX is currently seeking an experienced District Modernization Operations Manage r for the Modernization Product Line . This position will report directly to the District MOD Manager and will be based in the Dallas office (Addison TX).
Job Purpose : This position will be directly responsible for bottom line P&L of the modernization product line with emphasis on exceeding budgeted plan through efficiencies gained and strong project management. Coordinates with the Regional Management team and branch teams within the North District to drive initiatives.
Essential Duties include : Lead ing business development growth and foster ing relationships with key customers, consultants and architects ; C reating synergies between modernization, repair and service, and new installation sales ; Implement ing and oversee ing strategic sales initiatives ; Strategically review ing P&L and other financial reports to monitor sales performance within the district to ensure monthly goals are met or exceeded and cancellations are controlled ; Review ing and participat ing in bids of large or complex modernization jobs to ensure profitability ; Review and approve plans to control labor and customer service efficiency. Ultimately, maximize growth and profitability while leading and managing operations functions.
Job Requirements :
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus potential and an excellent 401(k) with immediate vesting, along with an opportunity for long term career growth.
- Five to Ten years of management experience in the elevator industry.
- Experience with the modernization product line experience is required .
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Good understanding of P&L and financial data associated with elevator sales.
- Excellent communication , organization, time management skills and working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential.
- Prior experience working with CRM systems a must.
- Strong understanding of contracts and experience working with customers, general contractors and architects is a must.
- Strong negotiation, presentation skills, and reasoning skills are necessary.
- Some travel required
ThyssenKrupp Elevator is an EEO employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability or veterans status.
If you want to join a strong, stable, growing business and make immediate contributions, please apply online at www.thyssenkruppelevator.com
Offer Relocation :
ThyssenKrupp - 12 months ago