Crescent Electric Supply Co (CESCO) was founded in 1919 and is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States. Crescent Electric Supply Co. is a full-line distributor of electrical, electronic, automation and voice data products with more than 120 locations throughout 25 states. Our success stems from long-term, organic growth as a result of total customer satisfaction, teamwork, and an overall commitment to being the leading distributor of quality products through our value added services. Our customers range from Electrical Contractors, Industrial OEM & MRO customers to Commercial, Institutional, Educational and Government entities.
This position will be based out of Omaha, NE and requires up to 50% travel.
Facility/business manager charged with overseeing the daily business operation. The position requires creation of, and adherence to, a fiscally sound plan that is compliant with corporate policy and leads to the attainment of Crescent's financial and performance goals.
- Creates and maintains pricing profiles.
- Monitors the training and development of district resources.
- Oversees purchasing and inventory management.
- Works with DM/BM to develop and implement marketing strategy.
- Responsible for adherence to safety requirements.
- Works with DM/BM to build a business plan and budget.
- Local provider of financial analysis in the distrct and drive asset resource optimization throughout the district.
- Oversees day-to-day operational processes and functions inclusive of accounts payable, inventory management, purchasing, pricing, order entry, warehousing, and logistics.
- Coordinates service efforts with respective account managers and inside sales representatives on key/target account assignments.
- Supervises warehouse operations.
- Supervises trucking and delivery route efficiency.
- Processes and facilitates operational payables.
- Works with Corporate Facilities Manager to manage and maintain all leases and contracts.
- Oversees credit and collections area.
- Ensures a rapid and efficient billing process and execution for stock and direct billing.
- Develops and maintains training matrixes and training logs.
- Coordinate and may conduct new employee orientation, employee performance reviews, mainframe/computer training, and provides recommendations for training and promotions.
- Works with corporate auditors during facility's audits.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in training and developing employees.
- In-depth knowledge of all facets of a distributorship.
- Previous management and leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and minimum of five years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of electrical distribution.
Competitive Benefit Package:
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE. Women, minorities, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Crescent Electric Supply Company - 7 months ago
Crescent Electric Supply Company (CESCO) was founded in 1919. Today, it is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States...