Requisition #: 56166
Job Title: District Sales Manager
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. In National Account Services, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
It's what drives our global growth as a world-wide leader of workforce solutions. With us, you can achieve your best within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance. And as you develop the relationships that fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition you deserve.
We have an exciting opportunity within ADP National Accounts for a District Sales Manager (DSM). This person will call on new and existing National Accounts ( >1000 employees) to assess product and service requirements for potential ADP product or service sales. Primarily responsible for managing assigned client relationships, including interfaces with ADP key stakeholders in contact administration, implementation and client services to insure the achievement of the region's revenue, profit and retention goals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success in B2B sales consistently achieving or exceeding assigned sales quota- outsourcing sales preferred
- Proven proficiency in "account plan" development and implementation of related sales strategies required
- Proven ability to canvass, qualify, analyze needs, present/demo, and close national account prospects
- Excellent work ethic, motivation and leadership skills
- Easily build new quality customer relationships
- Consistent face to face sales calls
- Target and effectively qualify new share opportunities
- Uncover prospect needs to maximize their business results by embracing ADP solutions
- Maximize resources by engaging the full breadth and depth of ADP Channel partners and solutions
- Assimilate product and technology knowledge to configure and quote product solutions
- Understand strategic account sales
- Effectively position ROI
- Results driven
- Assertive and politely persistent
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- High degree of sales skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Resourceful and innovative
- Client service focused
- Proven track record
- Great negotiation skills
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration or equivalent in education and experience.
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- Proven ability to effectively prospect into C Suite and continually achieve or exceed assigned sales quota.
- Excellent sales skills with a high level of proficiency in persuasive communications.
- Keen discovery skills and a desire to challenge prospects to improve their business processes.
- Proven proficiency in "account plan" development and implementation of related sales strategies required.
- Knowledge of National Account product capabilities versus competitor product strengths/weaknesses.
- Proven ability to canvass, qualify, analyze needs, present/demo, and close National Account prospects.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Dallas, TX
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Sales
ADP - 17 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...