American Buildings Company – |
South Division is seeking applications for the position of District Sales Manager covering Central & Eastern Tennessee and Western Kentucky. This position will report directly to the Division Sales Manager.
FUNCTIONAL JOB SUMMARY:
- Responsible for Marketing American Buildings Company products in the assigned district .
- Establish annual sales plans for the assigned territory to achieve goals set with Division Sales Manager.
- Manage the development of Builders, Accounts and National Account opportunities.
- Establish geographical markets and monitor ABC’s performance in identified areas.
- Implement effective Builder recruitment and execute cancellations of non performing Builders.
- Establish plans with each Builder to improve market presence inclusive of ABC penetration, quality of in-place products, and public image.
- Tutor the distribution base on product utilization, quality, and perceived value in the marketplace.
- Promote attendance of Builders to all training opportunities, ABC functions, and utilization of ABC marketing programs.
- Work with the Division Sales Manager to develop personalized training for self improvement.
- Create BestMark opportunities to improve product quality, service functions and enhance builder.
- High Diploma or GED equivalent.
- The candidate must be able to drive and travel extensively when required.
- The candidate must be willing to locate in the District.
- Metal building industry experience.
"Nucor is an EEO/AA employer and a drug-free workplace."
- Strong leadership/interpersonal skills; developing relationships based on trust and respect.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective computer skills
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage time resources in an unsupervised atmosphere.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Construction or Engineering is desirable.
Nucor - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard