District Sales Manager
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
This position will be responsible for positively affecting and achieving the sales goals for the Motorcycle Division in the West Virginia territory.
- Monitor and maintain knowledge of sales and marketing conditions in the district.
- Identify new sales opportunities and untapped markets and qualify dealer applicants
- Assist dealers in attaining short and long-term sales, profitability and market share goals.
- BA/BS degree in business or equivalent experience
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
- Four years (minimum) or more of work experience in the motorcycle industry required.
- Knowledge of motorcycle product and dealership operations is mandatory.
- Strong advertising/merchandising and negotiation skills are required as well as PC proficiency and knowledge of MS Office products.
- Retail experience in this position required
- Extensive travel and the likelihood of future relocation.
American Honda Motor Co. - 5 months ago