Responsible for Direct Sales to dealer accounts in assigned territory, Central or Southern USA.
Direct Sales to dealer accounts in assigned territory. This includes planning events, direct mail, advertisements & promotions with the dealer accounts. Increase territory volume by establishing and developing new dealer accounts. Responsible to meet quarterly and yearly sales budget numbers for the territory. Sales responsibility to include travel within territory - required approximately 70%. Of this time, 30% may be spent attending shows and events within the territory to support the dealers. Many events require weekend work. Responsible for monthly reports and monthly sales projections. Monthly reports and administrative home office work.
- 3–5 years previous outside sales experience.
- PC proficiency in Word and Excel
- Ability to learn and demonstrate and explain new products in the sewing, embroidery and software field.
- Ability to create and make presentations in small to medium size audiences.
- Ability to respond quickly to corporate and dealer demands.
- Must be bilingual, English and Spanish.
- Must have the ability to travel internationally as necessary to cover the territory.
- A college degree or equivalent experience in business preferred.
Prior Experience in the sewing or embroidery industry.
Brother International Corp. - 18 months ago
Brother International is a Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment company headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. Its products...