Brown Distributing Company is a leading beverage distributor throughout the state of Florida. Since 1919, Brown Distributing has grown into a beverage distribution business with combined sales of over 11 million cases annually, representing approximately 1,500 different products, and serving in excess of 6,000 retailers with over 400 employees. Brown Distributing offers their employees competitive compensation, complete benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, company paid short term disability, long term disability, 401K employer match, and a Profit Bonus Program.
The District Sales Manager is a member of the Orlando Specialty Division Sales Team and reports directly to the Sales Manager of the Specialty Division in Orlando.
- To lead and develop the sales of Brown Distributing’s Specialty Product Portfolio in the On and Off Premise Segment
- Develop and coach sales team on Product Portfolio ensuring the creation of positive, productive working relationship in the Market to achieve growth and success of brands
- Assist in the development of a service matrix for the Account base
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- A four year college degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales Management
- Passionate and knowledgeable of industry, preferably in Craft Beer
- Ability to forge strong relationship
- On Premise and Off Premise Sales experience
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals.
- Written communication skills to be concise, well organized, complete, and clear.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Outgoing personality, customer service oriented, team player
Additional Employment Requirements:
- All final applicants will be required to comply and pass all drug, background, and driving checks
- Must submit salary requirement along with completing an application
Brown Distributing is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Brown Distributing - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard