Position: District Sales Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager
Dana Holding Corporation
Dana is a world leader in the supply of driveline products (axles, driveshafts, and transmissions), power technologies (sealing and thermal-management products), and genuine service parts for light- and heavy-duty vehicle manufacturers. The company’s customer base includes nearly every major vehicle manufacturer in the global automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway markets. Based in Maumee, Ohio, the company employs approximately 24,000 people in 26 countries and has estimated 2011 sales of $7.6 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.
Dana Holding Corporation exists to create exceptional value for our shareholders by delivering superior products and service to our customers. Our foundational values of honesty and integrity, being a good corporate citizen, open communication and continuous improvement are our cornerstones for delivering customer satisfaction, innovation and technology, quality and strong suppliers.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Optimize increased volumes through existing account
• Grow and develop relationships with existing customer base
• Develop sales strategy and objectives.
• Drive results with a primary fleet or Service OEM.
• Make product presentations to purchasing, engineering and aftermarket groups
• Respond to customer requests for day to day requirements
• Forecast customer requirements
• Interface both verbally and in written format with external and internal customers.
• 5 Years of experience in Commercial Vehicle and/or Light Vehicle Aftermarket
• Driveshaft and axle product knowledge a plus.
• Previous experience on a Commercial Vehicle OEM account is a plus
• Ability to work independently and efficiently.
• Must be effective in a team environment and be able to work independently.
• Demonstrated strong sales and negotiation skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills required at all leadership levels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project) plus other computer applications.
• The ability to maintain high commitment to customer service while executing multiple project priorities
• Strong results orientations
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
• Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to work with people in pressure situations.
• Strong commercial and business acumen
• Strong leadership qualities
• Local candidates preferred.
• Must be willing to travel at least 60% within region
• Bachelor degree in business, engineering or marketing preferred, may consider experience in a similar role.
When it comes to building cars, it starts with the parts, and Dana makes the parts that carmakers use to piece together new vehicles. In...