inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations. |
inVentiv Recruitment Services , a division of inVentiv Health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project Sales opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified and accomplished candidates. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
The District Sales Manager's responsibility in this position will be development and management of a designated region with the goal of maximizing sales. This role is responsible for leading, directing and managing activities of Sales Representatives within a specific geographical assignment. They are responsible for leading his/her team to the achievement of established revenue and profit goals by insuring specific individual and team goals are met and expenses are managed in a fiscally responsible manner. They will participate in national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as, lead meetings with their respective team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years progressive pharmaceutical sales experience and 2 years successful pharmaceutical sales management.
- Proven knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and local managed care related issues and opportunities.
- Exhibits a consistent track record of success in leading a team to drive sales results.
- High level of proficiency in recruiting, selecting, training, developing and motivating a team of sales representatives
- Experience launching new products successfully.
- Strong Computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel as required.
Benefits : At inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Fleet Vehicle
- Generous Paid Time Off & Company Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision package
- Dedicated Training and supportTuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
inVentiv Health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
InventivHealth - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -