Great food and great careers - this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you're ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The District Sales Manager position will perform the following duties:
• Manages a staff of Sales Representatives to maximize sales and gross profit
• Leads, trains, educates, develops and meets standard of performance.
• Generates product sales to new and existing customer base through marketing and skills set.
• Interfaces with all levels of the company, customers and their company management or owners, brokers and manufacturer representatives.
• Tracks sales progress, obtains sales/production goals, and determines pricing/marketing strategies at appropriate profit margin levels.
• Effectively manages personnel and related disciplinary issues.
• Mentors and leads others in the performance of their duties in accordance with applicable laws and within company policy and procedures.
• Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally.
* Must have good computer skills.
* You will need to create a PROFILE AND AN ONLINE APPLICATION.
Note: Failure to complete BOTH the Profile and Online Application will exclude you from being considered for this position.
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
* Women and Minorities encouraged to apply.
* Applications are reviewed in batches of 25.
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience.
Preferred Education: Bachelors. Business management, sales / marketing or related area.
Required Experience: 4 - 6 Years
Foodservice specialist/sales experience in the
Preferred Experience: 6 - 10 Years
Foodservice sales supervisory / management.
Valid driver's license required.
Performance Food Group - 11 months ago
When it's time to eat out, Performance Food Group (PFG) delivers. It's the #3 broadline foodservice distributor in the US (behind...