The individual would be responsible for developing and maintaining business with our existing accounts within the assigned
district as well creating new strategies and implementing these to develop new business.
The District Sales Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the company’s existing sales and marketing strategies, reporting of regional activities to management, implementing sales and marketing programs and attaining goals of the assigned
territory. This position is also responsible for monitoring business planning and forecasting for the territories base of customers. Additional responsibilities include managing customer inquiries, reporting of market trends and competitive market information.
- Sales of wire rope into the Mining, Oil & Gas, Construction and other select industrial markets in the assigned district.
- Develop new accounts and maintain existing accounts.
- Manage the sales territory and maintain relationships with distributors and end users.
- Develop market intelligence on major distributors and direct accounts.
- Develop market strategies, set objectives and develop a sales forecast for the assigned region.
- Oversee all aspects of account management including accounts receivable.
- Travel within the assigned territory on a regular basis is required.
- 3-5 years experience in the Mining, Oil & Gas Construction or other industrial markets.
- Proven success in developing new business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A track record of success in a highly independent environment with minimal oversight; and adaptability to a high growth, changing environment.
- Experience using major software packages such as Excel/Word/Outlook/JD Edwards or similar technology .
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales/Engineering preferred.
WireCo WorldGroup - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
WireCo WorldGroup is the global leader in manufacturing, engineering and distributing wire rope, wire rope assemblies, high carbon wire,...