Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since 1930-a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and 1,300 associates in 40 states. It's our mission to deliver success smile after smile. We provide more supply and equipment options than any other full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive suite of services, including office design, equipment repair, practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales representatives and 290 factory-trained service technicians.
We are seeking a detail orientated District Sales Support Administrative Assistant who will support our customers, vendors and Benco teammates. Responsibilities will include:
Sales support such as:
Territory Representative Appointment program:
- Submitting expense reports for the Territory Representatives
- Performing Personal Concierge Duties (i.e., travel arrangements, restaurant reservations, online gift purchases, etc.)
- Sending out follow up letters when a TR leaves to all accounts
- Calls to accounts (TLC) when TR leaves to see if they have any questions
- Marketing promotions
Qualifications include the ability to work independently and within a team environment. Candidates must have Solid computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent time management, prioritization, problem solving, and organizational skills; must be willing to make outbound calls.
- Makes outbound calls to customers and effectively promotes all Benco telemarketing programs as directed.
- Maintains an efficient, effective call back system.
- Keeps management informed by providing accurate and timely information that ensures efficiency in meeting expectations.
- Ensures that all communications with customers (external/internal) are courteous, cordial, business-like and timely.
- Maintains accurate records on all accounts and ensures that all trackers/notes are up-to-date.
- Effectively seeks out new leads and communicates status of leads to regions.
- Meets quarterly program goals as set by management
- Performing additional duties as assigned
We offer an excellent compensation package, including a flexible benefits plan with health, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life insurances, a paid time off plan, a generous 401 (k) retirement plan, and a company profit sharing plan.
If you enjoy working for a company that values hard working individuals and clearly tells you what is expected, please join our family!
Benco Dental Supply is a one-stop shop for the tooth doc. With more than 50 regional showrooms and five distribution centers, Benco provides...