This position is on our Field Sales Training Team and will be responsible for working with the District Sales Training Manager & Regional Vice President to ensure all Business Units and employees are trained to effectively and professionally present Direct products, provide outstanding customer service and help support the achievement of sales goals and objectives. Position will cover the Tennessee Market. Prospective candidates must be based within or willing to relocate to this area (ideally within close proximity to Nashville, Knoxville or Chattanooga, TN)
- Provide initial training to introduce new sales employees to the business policies and procedures at Direct.
- Initiate training designed to provide Office Managers with the skill set required to train new employees, monitor agent skills and mentor.
- Create and maintain on-going education and training for all sales employees to strengthen product knowledge, introduce new products, and support sales and customer service skills.
- Act as sales/marketing coordinator in local markets and coach agents in successful networking and external marketing activities and behaviors to promote Directs’ products.
- Facilitate the learning process via workshops, webinars, conference calls, one-on-one coaching sessions, and written communications to ensure agents are competent in the areas of product knowledge, compliance, sales presentation, customer service, and communicating the value of Direct products.
- Provide education and training to sales office employees re: Daily Operating Procedures, WebFEP, AS/400 applications, underwriting guidelines, forms, DOI regulations, etc.
- Provide on-going training on new policies and procedures, as needed.
- Manage the administrative components of the education and training processes including developing and preparing various materials, session agendas, outlines, scheduling training sessions, administering tests and preparing performance summaries of trainees.
- Observe agents’ work product and provide documented feedback to the agent, District Sales Manager and Regional Sales Manager, on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma/equivalent required, Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years sales training experience required
- Current property/casualty & life license or able to obtain license(s) within 90 days of employment Insurance industry experience desirable
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Strong problem solving and decision making ability
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills, with attention to detail
- Strong leadership, team building and customer relationship skills
- Significant travel is required (aprox. 50%-60%)
Direct Auto Insurance
- 3 years ago - save job
Direct Auto Insurance* was founded in 1991 by William C. Adair, Jr. His vision included replacing the traditional non-standard auto...