1. Insure that employees work in a safe manner.
2. Supervise pad pipeline and production activities.
3. Establish personnel assignments for Production, Measurement and other operations.
4. Work effectively with State and Federal Agencies.
5. Supervise all personnel within District to insure Company goals are met.
6. Supervise and participate in production activities including daily area operator activities, bailing, and swabbing and service rig work. Work with Engineering in regards to production enhancement activities and lease review.
7. Manage road repair on Penn DOT system we impact with well pads access projects.
8. Maintain cost controls to minimize spending, reduce downtime, enhance system throughput and increase gas production.
9. Maintain forecasted optimum production levels and effectively assist area operators to optimize District production.
10. Organize and plan the maintenance work of pad pipeline and production facilities.
11. Monitor fluid production and coordinate water disposal activities.
12. Coordinate lease maintenance.
13. Prepare budget estimates for capital and direct expenses.
14. Track area costs throughout the year.
15. Prepare AFE’s for projects.
16. Prepare and/or oversee preparation of reports.
17. Control inventory and insure receiving and material transfers are current.
18. Coordinate activities with partners to insure effective operations and be aware of potential upsets to systems.
: High School degree; BA or Technical degree a plus. Min of 5 years oil & gas experience. Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
JobHost - 12 months ago
Like a cog on a gear in a well-oiled machine, Cabot Oil & Gas (ticker symbol: COG) is very efficiently engaged in the oil and gas indust...