PAE is currently seeking a Diver to support an exciting new mission in support of the National Science Foundation’s Antarctic Operations.
PAE is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace
- Is responsible for conducting dives in support of scientific research and support operations in Antarctica.
- May perform underwater construction tasks such as placing footings and installing pipelines, or scientific diving tasks including benthic sampling, video/ photographic documentation and observations.
- Performs limited salvage work.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Nationally recognized SCUBA certification and CPR/First Aid certification are required.
- Minimum four years of commercial and/or scientific diving experience, including diversified skills in underwater construction/salvage or scientific diving work is required.
- Must be familiar with all types diving equipment and underwater construction tools, materials, and techniques.
- Experience in high latitude or polar waters preferred.
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered exceptional integrated global mission services to a wide range of customers, including the U.S....