The Diversity and Inclusion intern will assist with technical reporting functions of projects with diversity and inclusion goals and reporting unique to each construction project. The intern will assist with fielding diversity / inclusion related questions and requests for information from staff members and ensure that they receive accurate, timely information as needed.
- Preferred Majors Business, Urban Planning, Human Resources
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Outlook email.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and priorities and take a proactive approach to work and display creativity and flexibility in completing their assigned tasks required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required; level of analysis dependent upon placement.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills and be able to work well with professional contacts throughout the company.
- Candidates must be self-motivated and be able to work independently, as well as collaborate on intra- and inter-departmental teams where needed.
- Responsible for maintaining highly confidential information
LPCiminelli is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LPCiminelli - 17 months ago