Internet Brands is currently seeking an experienced CIO in Los Angeles for one of our newest divisions. This is a great opportunity to apply your IT leadership experience at scale.
We are open to consulting or full-time configurations.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- IT post-merger integration.
- Migration of legacy systems.
- CRM and G/L implementation.
- Updating of business software applications.
- Business process improvement.
- Management of ongoing IT operations including corporate, data-center and cloud.
- Leadership of onshore and offshore technology operations and personnel including building and restructuring teams, staffing planning.
- IT restructuring.
- Prioritization and management of requirements across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Management of third party service providers and service level agreements to ensure cost effective performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 10+ years of management, operations and best practices experience in IT.
- Ability to travel at least 25% to the east coast.
- Strong communicator.
- Proven track record of IT leadership.
- Experience managing technology staff of at least 50 in multiple disciplines and in multiple locations/timezones.
To apply, please visit:
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
CIO, Chief Information Officer, IT, IT Director, CRM, G/L, Operations, Corporate, Los Angeles, Consulting, Leader, Web, Net, Internet, Online, Technology, Officer, Job
Internet Brands - 7 months ago
Looking for a car or a career change? Internet Brands can fill you in on all you need to know. The company owns and operates 100-plus...