Division Claims Coordinator
WIS International is seeking a highly motivated, Division Claims Coordinator. WIS International is one of the largest inventory service providers in the world. We have 200 offices throughout the United States, Canada, Latin and South America, Europe and Asia.
Manage and monitor the claims administration process of workers’ compensation, auto liability, and general liability claims to ensure the high standard of care for all injured employees and third parties.
* Performs a variety of functional activities related to the investigation, administration and disposition of three types of insurance claims: workers' compensation, automobile, and general liability.
* Develop appropriate return-to-work strategies (Regular and Transitional), on all workers' compensation claims, by working closely with and acting as a liaison between the injured employee, their supervisor, claims adjusters, and medical providers.
* Ensure employee adheres to prescribed therapy by medical provider and identify cases requiring medical case management by communicating with all relevant parties and reviewing file information.
* Monitor claims status and communicate with all relevant parties (TPA claims adjuster, injured employee, employee's supervisor, employee's medical provider, nurse case manager, WIS management) acting as an employee advocate until claim resolution is achieved.
* Assist Corporate Risk & Safety Specialists in identifying claims that have Second Injury Fund and/or subrogation potential, per our company subrogation policy, during the investigation process.
* Maintain Workers' Compensation Claims Management System, ensuring all information is properly and timely entered.
* Complete and file all necessary paperwork pertaining to insurance claims.
* Participate in quarterly claim reviews with corporate Risk Management.
* Prepare statistical reports on division’s workers’ compensation results.
* Work with Division Vice President, Division Human Resource Director, and Corporate Risk & Safety Specialist on Company wide as well as Divisional safety programs.
Education Normally requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Experience: Prior experience working with physicians, nurse case managers, adjusters, and other business contacts to facilitate decision making processes and/or address identified concerns beneficial. Prefer candidates who have handed workers’ compensation claims for various states. Normally requires 1-3 years previous related experience with all aforementioned functions.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Organizational and follow-up skills
* Must have multi-tasking abilities
* Computer knowledge in MS Word and Excel and database administration.
* Empathetic listening skills.
* Ability to work with all levels of business contacts, managers, and employees.
WIS International offers a Total Value Package:
Employee Assistance Program
At WIS International we value our employees! Should your skill set and abilities match what we are looking for, you will receive an email directly from us with further information.
Due to the high volume of resumes received by WIS, we regret that we will be unable to respond to every inquiry personally. We will only contact those we wish to interview. For more information regarding career opportunities at WIS, visit our web site at www.wisintl.com
WIS International is proud to be a drug free work place. Applicants and employees may be required to submit to drug testing before and after being hired. Additionally, you may be required to submit consumer reports including but not limited to Criminal History and Motor Vehicle Reports.
*This position is currently not open to outside staffing agencies*
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
WIS International - 17 months ago
WIS International provides inventory management and merchandising services for retailers of all sizes, as well as to a range of warehouse,...