Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
In this highly visible and rewarding position of estimating new home construction, some of the most important things that we will rely on you to do are:
Manage cost system/database
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective cost system
- Provide manager with an accurate projected cost of product offerings and analyze results to insure that units are built within those estimates
- Initiate and acquire specific subcontractor agreements, phase specifications, and insurance requirements, etc.
For the opportunity to join Ryan Homes' team of professionals, you will need:
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
- Previous experience in new home sales industry
- 3+ years related costing experience
- You must be knowledgeable in the areas of estimating, budgeting, and negotiating
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proven computer skills are essential
- Valid US work authorization
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
See Job Description
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...