Facilitates process standardization and improvement opportunities within assigned facilities to ensure patients receive quality, cost effective care, consistent with, clinical appropriateness, regulatory guidelines, and the community standard of care from healthcare system point of entry to discharge / transfer.
Fosters effective communications at all levels of the company and between all disciplines.
Monitors identified metrics and work plans to ensure improvement opportunities are maximized, resulting in continuous improvement of clinical and financial outcomes.
Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years hospital case management experience required, including 4 years director/supervisor level experience.
Additional knowledge, skills and abilities requirements:
• Communication – communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
• Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
• Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees and external parties.
• Computer skills – demonstrates proficiency in computer applications as required.
• Policies and Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
• Basic skills – able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
HCA Inc - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard