DIVISION DIRECTOR OF RHEUMATOLOGY
Scott & White Healthcare Department of Medicine
Texas A&M College of Medicine
We are seeking a Division Director of Rheumatology to join our rapidly expanding Department of Medicine in Temple, Texas. An accredited Rheumatology fellowship program is being planned, an academic appointment and rank is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job duties and requirements include the following:
· Fellowship trained, board certified Rheumatologist to develop and grow an accredited fellowship program
· Clinical experience and interest in research required (10-15 years)
· Past experience with outcomes research
· Interest in clinical research drug trials
· 80% clinical, 20% administrative, depending on experience and skills
· Hours 8-5, M-F, inpatient rotation, light call volume
· Collaborate with VA research program and new S&W Bone & Joint Institute (2013)
· Epic for medical records (2013)
Among the leading health systems encompassing one of the nation’s largest multi-specialty group practices, Scott & White provides personalized, comprehensive, high-quality care enhanced by medical education and research to residents in a 29,000 square-mile service area.
Scott & White owns, partners or manages 12 hospital sites, two additional announced facilities, and 143 clinics at more than 65 clinic locations, providing integrated care in 46 medical specialties, along with a 223,000+member health plan.
Central Texas offers a superb quality of life in the Texas Hill Country with a growing and vibrant economy, affordable homes, no state income tax, and outstanding schools and universities.
Excellent compensation and benefits package starting with 4 weeks vacation, 3 weeks CME, generous 401a and more.
Please apply directly online at http://email@example.com/physicians , or send your CV to: Deborah Dixon, Physician Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Scott & White is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Tobacco-Free Enviornment
Sub Specialty :
Scott & White Memorial Hospital : - Temple (more info)
Temple, Texas (more info)