Veolia Environmental Services delivers the industry’s most comprehensive array of services with a focus on keeping our customers operating at peak performance. We leverage three decades of experience, superior technological capabilities and best-in-class equipment to provide unmatched integrated solutions designed to help our customers work with greater speed and efficiency than ever before, on time and on budget.
Division Health & Safety Coordinator:
Overall responsibility is for supporting Division Health & Safety Manager in the implementation and adherence to the Company’s Safety, Health, Environmental and DOT policies. Provides guidance in regulatory matters. Identifies and evaluates hazardous conditions and practice of daily operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supports the Division H&S Manager in division level implementation of all environmental policies, programs and systems.
2. Supports the Division H&S Manager in division level implementation of all health, safety and transportation policies, programs and systems.
3. Assists in integration of the division EH&S programs into operations.
4. Delivers all assigned division employees proper EH&S training.
5. Participates in regular EH&S meetings for the division.
6. Ensures compliance with Established systems for maintaining required facility EH&S documentation, permits and plans.
7. Conduct regular workplace H&S audits to evaluate cultural development
8. Conduct incident investigations as required.
9. Complete and submit various reports and updates as necessary
10. Make recommendations to Division H&S Manager to correct cultural deficiencies.
11. Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma / GED required
(4 year degree in environmental, health, safety science or engineering preferred)
Two (2) or more years experience in industrial/environmental service industry.
Veolia Environmental Services - 15 months ago