Associated Spring has an exciting career opportunity available for a dynamic individual to join its leadership team as the Division Manager for the Corry, PA operation. As Division Manager, you will position the operation for profitable, sustainable growth and actively participate in the implementation of the Barnes Enterprise System to enhance Corry’s operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. If you are a career minded, proactive and collaborative leader with a track-record of results and enjoy working in a dynamic manufacturing environment, you are encouraged to submit your name and credentials for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- P&L responsible for the Corry operation. Effectively leads and manages our manufacturing resources, operating costs, quality, new business development, HSE, working capital and delivery performance to achieve and exceed both internal and customer expectations.
- Drive the principles of the Barnes Enterprise System throughout the operation and ensure Lean Enterprise is the core of all improvement efforts.
- Ensure business systems are aligned to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in both product quality and on-time delivery.
- Ensures the successful implementation of aggressive profit and productivity improvement initiatives as they relate to the business strategy. Develop and implement plans for efficient utilization of resources, machines and materials to maximize profitability. Participate and make recommendations in the preparation of factory expenses, capital budgets and annual profit plan.
- Work closely with the Sales organization to develop new business opportunities and maintain a robust new business pipeline.
- Lead teams with a collaborative leadership style to achieve organizational goals and implement long-term process improvements. Identifies and eagerly shares and leverages best practices across the business as appropriate.
- Continuously seeks to improve organizational effectiveness through the assessment and selection of talent with growth potential.
- Maintains positive employee relations, addressing and resolving problems in a timely manner.
- 8 to 10 years experience in leading and managing a manufacturing organization. Prior supervisory experience (minimum 3 years) required. Demonstrated experience with TS16949, ISO14001, or other ISO-based quality systems.
- Demonstrated experience with developing new business opportunities and launching new products.
- Understands financials in the context of manufacturing operations. Previous P&L responsibility preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership effectiveness (EI). Must be an effective change and influential leader with flexibility and willingness to change ideas in the face of new information. Lead and motivate teams, leverage skills and provides support to ensure effective execution.
- Understands business implications of decisions; aligns assignments/projects with strategic goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills required. Has the ability to influence, build commitment and overcome resistance to change initiatives.
- Seeks ideas for continuous improvement and change; suggests and encourages innovative ideas for products and processes.
- Understands the organization’s strengths and weaknesses; is aware of market conditions and competition as well as external threats and/or opportunities.
- Views problems from a total business perspective, considering economic opportunity, required investment, risks and anticipated paybacks.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com , click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Engineering or Business related discipline.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
At Barnes Group Inc, career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support Barnes Group Inc. business objectives.