Division Reservoir Engineer |
- Longterm Contract to Hire or Direct Hire in Houston (Memorial City area) for Operating company.
Knowledge Reservoir has an opportunity for a Reservoir Engineer with strong technical expertise and broad skills to support our deepwater GoM and Angola pre-salt exploration and appraisal activities. These positions will provide reservoir engineering support to progress exploration and appraisal wells to ‘spud ready’ status; support drilling operations; participate in planning and execution of data acquisition programs; and assist in post-well analysis including PVT and special core analysis testing programs and resource evaluation.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Exposure to oil reservoirs with a variety of depletion and development scenarios.
- Exceptional understanding and application of fundamental reservoir engineering principles and techniques including material balance, wellbore hydraulics, and resource estimation.
- Comfortable in the use of vendor-based decline-curve, material balance and well test analysis software. Experience with Petroleum Experts System Integration tools, or similar software, is required.
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Comfortable with the preparation and presentation of technical and non-technical information to management and others.
- Excellent writing, integration and organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Knowledge reservoir - 12 months ago