Position Title: Division Vice President
Position Summary: Direct and manage the business to achieve growth and profitability. Responsible for planning, directing, controlling and coordinating the activities of the business to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by performing the duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. Profit and loss responsibility for the business.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Engineering or Science; advanced degree in Business or Technical field preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasing management responsibility in the areas of Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing or Finance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience delivering executive presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Must be able to motivate and direct managers to achieve overall business objectives.
- International business experience.
- A minimum of 8 years managing a P&L in excess of $25MM required
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet profit, sales, and asset management target
- Prepare the annual business budget model.
- Insure performance meets or exceeds the requirements of the budget.
- Support and promote company policies.
- Present self in a professional manner to all external and internal customers.
- Support the operational initiatives with active participation.
- Direct and oversee Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Engineering, and Manufacturing strategic plans and activities.
- Prepare and submit weekly division updates to executive management.
- Coach and develop managers within the division on issues relating to people skills, company policy, and good decision making skills.
- Conduct annual performance evaluations for direct reports with a goal to drive and motivate strong performance
- Participate on acquisition teams as required.
- Maximize the divisions long-term return on investment.
- Reduce required working capital throughout the business.
- Participate in quarterly update presentations when called upon.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
ORS Partners - 11 months ago