West is currently seeking a self-motivated, self-directed IT Security professional. The ideal candidate for this position is highly inquisitive, meticulously organized, and has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this position include: Compliance Assessment Project Management, Information Security Questionnaires, Onsite Client Audits, Log Management, HIDS Management (ISS Realsecure), Firewall Rules Management for PCI Vaults, Vulnerability Lifecycle Management, Client On-Boarding, and Documentation. You will also work closely with the sales team in presenting an accurate portrayal of IT and Information Security capabilities and with corporate legal counsel to assure the company is capable of adhering to requirements in legal agreements the company enters.
The position requires general IT knowledge including but not limited to network, data and voice technologies, SDLC, change control, physical and environmental security, access control, information classification, encryption, disaster recovery and business continuity along with the following compliance standards and audit experience: PCI DSS, ISO, SSAE16, SOX and FISMA.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, MIS, or a related field required, equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum 3 years of information technology (IT) auditing or information risk management experience required
- Minimum 2 years experience in an IT operational role directly interfacing with clients/customers preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience with one or more of the following preferred: business continuity planning and disaster recovery or incident management
- Minimum 3 years knowledge of network perimeter security, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, routers, network segmentations, network data vaults preferred
- Minimum 3 years knowledge of IT Change Control principals, Software Development Lifecycle, and incident management preferred
Let's be clear: We're not a telemarketing company. Or staffing agency. Or anything other than a technology company. That means professional jobs, in a professional environment with professional opportunities. We want the best, cutting edge, people out there to join our team. People with the drive to go farther faster, the willingness to learn more, ask why and the persistence to reach their goals. It's hard work with high expectations in a fun environment, with even higher job satisfaction.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel required
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time may be required
- Knowledge of ISO 27002 preferred
- Information security certifications (e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), etc.) preferred
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
At West, we offer competitive wages, but we know that you want more than that. You want assurance that you're investing in a company that invests in you, and we believe that's the key to your success. That's why we provide comprehensive benefits that help you take care of your health, balance work and family, and plan for your future, ongoing career development and training, and an environment rich in diversity and the freedom to express new, innovative ideas!
This is more than a paycheck ... it's an investment.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 12/21/2012.
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 21 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...