Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a Divisional Sales Representative with a minimum of two (2) years sales experience. Travel throughout the should be expected on an as needed basis. The DSR will work independently under the direction of a Regional Vice President and will be responsible for selling all IMS product lines and services to various departments within medical facilities.
Experience the pride and prestige of working with a successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated top performer who is driven by sales revenue and wants to be promoted to a Sales Representative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Sell and promote IMS product lines to OR Suites, Surgery Centers, Central Sterile Processing Departments, GI Labs and Endoscopy Clinics.
• Build customer relationships.
• Deliver effective and uncompromising customer service in the territory at all times.
• Coordinate service and delivery of equipment.
• Provide competency validations for customers.
• Participate in OR specific training on a regular basis.
• Maintain positive impression of IMS.
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
• Two years of business to business sales experience.
Compensation and Benefits
• IMS offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees and their eligible dependent(s). For more information, please visit www.imsready.com/careers/benefits .
Integrated Medical Systems - 17 months ago
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...