Full management of the SPY® Product sales training curriculum. Design, develop, implement and evaluate needs in new hire product sales training phase 1 and phase 2 including development of supporting materials and utilize of LMS.
· · Evaluate need and design, develop and implement continued sales education programs for experienced representatives including application launches, national and regional meetings and other identified training opportunities.
· Apply principles of adult learning to ensure training effectiveness and access resources to keep current on industry best practices.
· Work closely with Marketing; sales advisory council and field trainers to assure a thorough understanding of the clinical need of our SPY® in the market place and develop training to support tactical implementation of marketing strategy.
· Work with Sales Management team as directed to support the sales team in the field providing coaching and feedback as agreed upon with the Regional Manager
· Work with Regulatory Affairs, Quality and Customer Support to insure continued training on mandatory topics.
· Assist with management of external vendors to complete projects on time and in budget.
· Provide input to Director of Training on the strategic vision as well as tactical improvements for the sales training department and expressly divisional training.
· Oversee alignment of Field Training Program SPY® activities with classroom based new hire sales training phases.
· Understand professional development opportunities available to sales team members and assist as directed in the process.
· Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
· Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
· Bachelor's degree is required. BS in Nursing, Pharmacy, or Imaging Technology preferred.
· Demonstrated written and oral English communication skills
· Demonstration presentation skills
· Demonstrated organizational skills: time and project management
· Demonstrated technical and clinical aptitude
· Demonstrated critical and analytic thinking skills
· Demonstrated high quality work production
· Demonstrated ability to manage change and multiple priorities
· Demonstrated ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
· Strong entrepreneurial and creative spirit
· 2-4 years proven sales success in pharmaceutical or medical device sales
· 2-4 years experience in personal delivery of sales training programs
· 2-4 years of sales training program management or responsibility for development, delivery and measurement of sales training curriculum/program.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· · Must be able to travel overnight as needed or requested, anticipated travel is 20%.
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
LifeCell Corporation - 10 months ago
- 1 day ago
- 27 days ago
Corporate Resource Services, Inc.
New Brunswick, NJ
- 7 days ago
LifeCell Corporation's portfolio of products includes our well-known soft-tissue repair products for abdominal wall reconstruction, breast...