Tired of building variants of the same application over and over? Are you ready to leverage your development skills to architect software that is completely unique? WhiteHat Security is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, and disciplined software architect to oversee the architecture, design, and implementation of some of our newest applications and security tools. You will be working closely with developers, product managers, threat researchers, and IT teams to interpret requirements and deliver software solutions that will address ever-evolving Web Application Security needs.
This role requires extensive experience that will ensure your success. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of WhiteHat engineers by designing our next generation of tools and applications.
- Evaluating and selecting technologies.
- Specifying coding standards and design reviews.
- Develop clean, extensible code that will serve as the foundation from which others will build.
To all recruitment agencies: WhiteHat Security does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WhiteHat employees or any other company location. WhiteHat is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Must have 10+ years as a software developer with experience as an architect in a variety of platforms and frameworks.
- At least 3-6 years of SaaS experience.
- Experience with building REST interfaces.
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience with building and deploying web applications from the ground up.
- Must have experience building web applications with the Django framework and be prepared to architecture, key design decisions, configuration, etc.
- Must have strong proficiency in multiple programming languages such as Java, C/C++, Python, Ruby, C# and be ready to discuss applications you have built using them.
- Must have solid algorithm development and analysis skills in OOD/OOP paradigms.
- Experience with continuous deployment is preferred.
- Must have experience in defining new web platforms as well as refactoring and streamlining existing ones.
- Must have experience working with large data sets focusing on aggregation, flexibility, performance, and scalability.
- Prefer experience with Linux, VMware, Apache, and PostgressSQL.
- Familiarity with Perl is a plus but not required.
Submit Your Resume › ›