DoDAF Systems Engineer (Job Number:310717)
SAIC is seeking a DoDAF Systems Engineer with experienced developing DoDAF architectures to work in Norfolk, VA.
Qualifications:Required Skills and Education:
- Participates in systems engineering activities which include one or more of the following: Concept of Operations Formulation, Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data Architectures, Validation and Verification, System Integration, System & Op. Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation, Decision Analysis and Resolution.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and process to meet goals outlined. Independent work performed in support of systems engineering projects. Participates in systems engineering activities which include one or more of the following:
- Capable of providing preliminary solutions to a variety of problems that may arise in an expeditious, efficient, and timely manner. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
Desired Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 5 years in 8 years in Systems Engineering.
- Must be a US Citizen able to attain a DOD Secret Clearance.
- 3 – 5+ years of experience developing DoDAF architectures.
Note: Wounded Warriors Encouraged To Apply
- Knowledge of DoDAF Metamodel (DM2) vocabulary, semantics, and format. Knowledge of Joint Task Force (JTF) Command & Control (C2) operations a plus.
- Preferred Education: Operations Research, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or other related technical field.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- FEAC Certification Desired.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Jul 25, 2012, 9:25:28 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-NORFOLK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
SAIC - 10 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...