Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Doc Drawer Coordinator. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will perform a variety of administrative duties and functions within the wholesale operations team including doc draw and closing preparation. Persons in this role will be cross trained and have the ability to perform all the functions within the department.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. This position encompasses application generation, closing document preparation and funding.
- Establishes and maintains a thorough knowledge of all products and investor requirements to ensure quality closing packages and salability to the Investor.
- Assists application intake team with paperwork for processing incoming loan documents.
- Audit initial documents and file based on audit procedures.
- Maintain updated status of loans and enter all required data
- Review title information, sales comps and LOS information for accuracy and to identify potential qualification issues
- Work with team lead and/or team members on miscellaneous department projects as needed
- Cross-train in all positions for coverage purposes
- Assemble client portfolios and audit portfolio based on procedures.
- Prepares all closing documents required to close mortgage loans, ensuring documentation is complete and accurate; follows up with any discrepancies
- Audit closing documents and file based on audit procedures.
- Ensures that all loans meet guidelines for quality and regulatory compliance and investor closing standards are met
- Gather all required forms and conditions required to fund the loan
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of documents to loan advisors, settlement agents, and wholesale partners, as needed.
Interested candidates should apply at www.genworth.com.
- Minimum of two years as a closer/doc drawer. Reverse mortgage industry experience a plus.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to develop and maintain files and records
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications, specifically Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
- Good customer service skills and reliable
- Individual must be extremely detailed oriented
- Employee must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and conflicting deadlines
- Must at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....