Share Position: Dock Coordinator Job Code: 5550
Location: GOJO Lippman Campus, Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
- Full time
- Work Hours 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- No direct reports
- < 10% travel required
- No relocation assistance
Prioritize tasks and provide direction to ensure accurate and timely work order staging of components, receipts of purchased materials, receipt and shipment of finished goods, and the unloading and storage of raw materials.
Education and Experience Required
- Ensure direction and work assignments given by supervisor are delivered to shift team members, prioritizing work efforts that ensure prompt completion of unloading/loading, storing, shipping, and work order staging requirements.
- Coordinate the staging of component / WIP / finished good items for work orders with production schedules.
- Process paperwork according to established procedure / cGMP’s / DOT Hazmat regulations, e.g., pick slips, bills of lading, packing lists, truck manifests, hazmat shipments, tally sheets, and work orders.
- Advise other departments and teams of needs and potential problems or issues.
- Perform staged order audits, e.g., visual inspection, accuracy of counts.
- Perform outgoing shipment audits, e.g., visual inspection, condition, accuracy of counts, and DOT requirements.
- Perform raw material cycle counts, e.g., quantity, location, lot number, reconciliation.
- Assist with orientation and training of new employees.
- Monitor performance of team members, as directed and provide feedback to supervisor.
- Follow established safety procedures and report any safety concerns immediately.
- Perform housekeeping duties.
- Perform all functions of the Warehouse Associate.
- Utilize inventory software systems to process work order staging, storing, raw material/finished goods receipts, and reconciliation.
- Use, set-up, and complete documentation for the truck scale to process incoming bulk chemicals.
- Accurately enter data to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Accurately update and maintain cross functional file systems according to established procedures / cGMP’s.
- Accurately update and maintain department tracking documents / worksheets.
- Use RF scanning equipment to process receipts, storing, and material staging for raw materials and finished goods.
- Perform battery changes for receiving department PIT equipment.
Previous experience with warehousing / inventory control / receiving / shipping operations at an RF equipped facility. Experience in team leadership preferred..
Additional General/Technical Skills Required
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
- Familiarity with receiving, shipping and staging operation processes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills (data entry and retrieval)
- Problem solving/decision making skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Efficient and accurate oral/written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Hand/eye coordination to perform major tasks of the position.
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills.
- Lifting requirement up to 55 pounds.
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...