Document Control Administrator
Community Surgical Supply is one of the largest independently owned homecare companies in the midatlantic and northeast region, aggressively looking to increase marketshare throughout the country. As a premiere homecare provider, we adhere to the highest standards of excellence both for our employees as well as for our patients. We are an organization that is proud of the reputation it has acquired as being "a good place to work", a place where friendliness and fairness prevail.
We want you to feel that you are a part of a company whose success depends on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the people who function in harmony as a team. We encourage independent thinking on a team level to help develop fresh ideas to achieve organizational goals
As a Document Control Administrator with Community, you will:
• Review all driver and respiratory paperwork to ensure accuracy, and proper completion.
• Separate, ship and fax, if necessary, all documentation to the Corporate location.
• Scan all documents into company electronic system.
• Create work orders to obtain any missing documentation.
• Notify customer service dept of incomplete, refused or canceled orders.
• Create back up paperwork to work orders.
• Communicate and interact with management, external and internal patients, customers and referral sources in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Must possess strong administrative skills, medical/healthcare experience preferred, but will train.
• Must be organized and have an eye for the small details.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Bilingual a plus.
• Computer literate including Outlook and Microsoft office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, this sedentary position requires an associate to regularly sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate may occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Community Surgical conducts drug, background and motor vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAE
Community Surgical participates in E-VERIFY
Community Surgical - 12 months ago