Document Control Supervisor
Provide support services for the document control system and document reproduction activities. Provide these services to all Engineering Department teams.
Education / Experience
- Associate Degree in Computer Aided Design.
- Proficiency in CAD Software, plotting, scanning and Document Management software is essential.
- Basic knowledge of other computer applications (Windows, Word, Excel etc.). Understanding and experience in basic drafting fundamentals.
Possess skills in the following areas:
Duties & Responsibilities
Employee may be called upon to perform any or all of the following functions:
• Assist in the management of drawings and other engineering documents thru the utilization of the document control system and procedures.
- Conduct yourself and perform job duties in a professional manner
- Work in a team environment
- Communicate effectively with co-workers
- Work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of staff, clients and vendors. Able to work in a collaborative process.
- Dedication to completing a project on schedule is essential. Efficient use of time is critical. Working unusual and extended hours to meet project deadlines is sometimes necessary.
- Open to change; receptive to new ideas and concepts.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows operating system
- Proficient with express shipping software, such as Federal Express and UPS
- Flexibility for occasional overtime
• Assist all users of the document management system.
• Assist with the plotting and reproduction services for all of engineering including all transmittal documents, shipping and delivery of project deliverables.
• Prepare special reports, as requested, for general record keeping and specific projects.
• Take personal responsibility for the accuracy and quality of their work.
• Other duties as required.
Dashiell - 8 months ago
Dashiell specializes in designing, building, testing, and maintaining high and medium voltage electrical systems for utilities, power...