Responsible for maintaining the Document Control area
and change control in an orderly manner for efficient
filing and retrieval of Quality Records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
drawings, SOP’s, Bill of Materials and Change Order.
- Maintains filing system for Quality Records master
- Issues controlled and uncontrolled documents.
- Maintain service records of all departments.
- Prepare requests for reproduction of documents.
- Maintain external standards in Agile.
- Perform personnel training audits.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Generate QA reports as needed.
- Other projects as needed.
(GED); or one to three months related experience
- High school diploma or general education degree
and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
Division/Department : 24-Quality Assurance
# of Openings : 1