At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
We are seeking a Document Control Specialist for our Houston , TX facility.
Honeywell International is a $30-billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 120,000 employees in 95 countries around the world. Honeywell has a demonstrated heritage of both innovation and achievement.
The Automation & Control Solutions (ACS) Division of Honeywell is driving the revolution of its business and the industry. ACS provides products and services that give their customers the power to create and control efficient, safe, comfortable environments. This $10-Billion enterprise offers controls for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning; security systems, fire alarm systems, and energy management systems for all indoor environments. From home thermostats to large commercial building management systems, services, and controls, Honeywell ACS is clearly a global leader.
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a $2.5 billion strategic business unit that improves the productivity and profitability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. HPS offers a full range of automation and control solutions to key vertical markets, including Energy, Pulp & Paper, and Chemicals/Pharmaceuticals, and develops/markets industrial automation systems and advanced software applications.
- Ability to read and adhere to project contractual requirements with regard to document control and records management
- Ensure the availability of historical tracking and audit trail data of technical documents. Protect the accuracy and integrity of Honeywell, customer and all other stakeholder data.
- Understand engineering practices pertaining to revision, phases and numbering
- Maintain flow of project files, submittals and receivables
- Maintain project Request for Information (RFIs) and timely follow-up on RFIs
- Maintain library of ‘Master’ and ‘Superseded’ documentation.
- Understand engineering phase, revision and tracking
- Provide historical and audit trail of technical documents.
- Manage distribution of all technical data
- Process and maintenance of Request for Information (RFIs)
- Track outstanding items due to Honeywell and vise versa
- Adhere to current Honeywell processes to increase productivity, enforce contractual, legal and ISO rules and regulations
Able to prioritize
Capable of multitasking
Follow through on all tasks to completion
Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills.
High School Diploma
2 years of Document Control experience preferably in an engineering environment
1 year experience with Microsoft Office
1 year experience with web based collaboration tools
1 year experience with File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Some College preferred
ARMA Certificate preferred
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Search on Job Number 212316
Honeywell - 4 months ago
Thermostats and jet engines seem worlds apart, but they're the wind beneath Honeywell International's wings. More than a century o...