MWH is driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and we are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services to create a better world. The wet infrastructure sector we serve encompasses a variety of water-related projects and programs ranging from water supply, treatment, and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
MWH is seeking qualified applicants for a temporary Document Control Specialist in one of its Colorado Springs, CO project locations.
The position is for six months with the possibility of transitioning into a part time or full time position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Work on Document Control activities either independently as project lead or with minimal supervision.
• Primarily responsible for receiving, logging, tracking, distributing documents, in both electronic and paper format for project record maintenance. Updates and maintains project document control procedures and record keeping databases.
• Prepare transmittals and reports and distribute and file documents as directed. May operate reproduction equipment or may interface with reproduction department for required reproduction associated with copy and distribution requirements per project procedures.
• Duties also may include word processing, answering phones, filling in for other staff, and other project related activities as needed.
• Work with other staff members as required. Refine and improve services in response to changing technological environment and Client expectations.
• Participate in decision-making processes in response to Project and other customer requirements.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Some travel, including travel to project construction sites may be required.
• Works as part of an integrated consultant-client team.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Requires 1-3 years minimum document management, quality control, information technology or other similar experience.
• Must be computer literate with demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook email; Lotus Notes email; Adobe software; Microsoft software including Explorer, WORD, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint; FTP sites; and document control software such as Project Wise, SharePoint, and Prolog.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills, self-motivation and be willing to learn and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must have excellent communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
• AA / BA / BS Degree in Business or other Professional Field preferred
• Experience with Primavera Contract Manager/Expedition is desirable.
MWH - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If it's wet, MWH Global will make it work. The environmental engineering, construction, and management firm specializes in...