United Vaccines is a leading manufacturer of vaccines for the fur-bearing animal industry world-wide. At United Vaccines it is our mission to incorporate quality into everything we do; from superior staffing to excellence in manufacturing and testing, it is the extra steps that we take that ensure that every dose of vaccine shipped out of our plant is the best in the world.
- Maintain and control all electronic and paper documents from internal and external sources
- Take responsibility for cataloging, organizing, and providing controlled access to all documentation, including SOPs, forms, batch records, recipes, labels, and specifications
- Develop and maintain electronic document access systems to provide internal access to documents
- Prepare draft procedures based on procedure outlines and/or flowcharts or by viewing the execution of a procedure and/or learning from subject matter experts
- Identify process improvements in the document control program
- Identify system gaps where additional SOPs are needed and create draft SOPs accordingly
- Drive innovation and uniformity in all documentation
- Incorporate uniform edits to make documents clear, concise and consistent in format; proofread and correct spelling, grammar and readability issues before documents are circulated for review
- Proven ability to work constructively with a broad range of people
- Proven ability to develop clear, concise communication in both oral and written formats
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail required
- Previous experience working within document control systems in a regulated environment required
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
United Vaccines is a leading manufacturer of vaccines for the fur-bearing animal industry world-wide. At United Vaccines it is our mission...