Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Colorado's largest and most comprehensive providers of cancer care has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Document Control Tech in Denver, CO.
The successful candidate will:
High School diploma or equivalent required. Previous office experience, preferably in a medical setting; experience with electronic medical records preferred.
- Scan and attach document(s) into specific patient file (name and unique identifier) in the proper location of the EMR (electronic medical record)
- Ensure that the documents are labeled correctly with proper dates of service
- Verify that all lab reports, pathology reports, medical records, etc, are signed by physician before being scanned into electronic medical record system
- Process requests for medical records
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient confidentiality to protect patient and clinic
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
US Oncology - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -